[Ansteorra] John Yates/Yeats-Apology

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 11:25:22 PDT 2012

Greetings & Apologies for the wastage of bandwidth and time to you all.

   I'm just back in my (southeast OK radio stations) office, having gotten a text a while ago that I had been hacked.

   I'm from the Englisdh side of the Yates/Yeats issue, and thoght there was some fine humor in some of your emails.

   It DID seem like, while AI was switfhing Yahoo accounts from one that our station is linked to a state law enmforcement agency on to my personal one, that there was an additional log-in request that wAs a bit odd. Imayalso have fouiled up by answering ine iof those 'Yahoo' verification deals earlier this week.

   Is changing my password enugh to get rid of this problem? I'd like to kwewep the address, I think I've had it since 99 or 01..an age in these days of electronic webbery!

   Again, my apology fopr any irritation!

John Yates/ska Valstarr Hawkwin