[Ansteorra] Artisan Row at Steppes Warlord 2012

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:42:21 PDT 2012

Are you wanting space inside or out?

"
Individuals and groups may enter, though each entry type is limited to a 10 x 10 foot space in the hall. (Outside will naturally have more space available.) "
Ly GabrieleSteppes Warlord Merchant Coordinator

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)