[Ansteorra] Beer, Bruises and Bon Voyage II

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:20:41 PDT 2012

Good morning!
For those of you who don't know, Centurion Liam Gordon is deploying some
time this summer, and in true Dalassenos-Gordon style, we'd like to send
him off with lots of bruises to remember us by.

So, to that end, you are cordially invited to Beer, Bruises and Bon Voyage
II on June 9, 2012, at the Dalassenos-Gordon house in Georgetown, Texas.
We'll have the barbeque fired up and the beer on ice, but we need your help
bringing the bruises. Please consider joining us to send one of our own off
in true SCA style.

We'll start about 10:00 and go until we all fall down. There will not be
dogs on the premises that day, but there are two dogs in residence, so
bring your allergy meds if you need them.(I know some of you are seeing
this multiple times, and I pray you forgive the redundancy.  I just want to
get it out to as many folks who might want to come say adios as possible.)

In service to Country and Crown,
Helene Dalassene
--
"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series