[Ansteorra] ISO Faolan MacCairbre

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 11:10:29 PDT 2012

At 09:01 AM 5/2/2012, you wrote:

>Where are you located?  I really don't recommend Zen Warrior for gear in
>Texas, it's just too hot.  Talk to dinner local folks about help making
>some.
>
>Layla

Zen Warrior is good for things like masks or modern (and *some*
period-style) blades and hilts.

I agree that their clothing is pretty bare-bones, I wouldn't go that
route unless you have absolutely no talent for sewing and have nobody
who could help you sew it. Is there somebody in your group who'd be
willing to help? Either cash or some kind of barter (car-fixing, lawn
mowing, or some such, for example--it doesn't *have* to be SCA-for-SCA stuff.)

         -Tivar Moondragon