[Ansteorra] Meetings in Tahlequah, Oklahoma

Shirley Hackworth slhack at earthlink.net
Fri May 4 00:20:06 PDT 2012

Greetings,

It is with great happiness and anticipation that I announce to the members
and friends of the populace of Northkeep that meetings will begin in
Tahlequah, Oklahoma on Saturday, May 12 and each second and fourth Saturday
thereafter from 11 AM to 1 PM at the Tahlequah Public Library, 120 S.
College, Tahlequah, OK 74464, On College Ave. between Keetoowah St. and
Delaware St.

The library meetings will be in pursuit of the Arts and Sciences and wearing
of garb is encouraged.  If a marshal is able to attend, fighters will
convene to the Sequoyah Park a few blocks away for a fighter practice.  In
the absence of a marshal, any authorized fighters who meet with us at the
library may conduct an unofficial practice which will not be open to the
public at Sequoyah Park.  Fighters may practice as long as they like and
other members of the populace will join them at the park after 1 PM when the
library closes.

Light refreshments will be served.

Please bring your Arts and Sciences projects and join us.  If you would like
to teach a class, please let me know.

Thanks to the Baron and Baroness of Northkeep for sponsoring these meetings.
I am hopeful that we will attract members of the SCA who cannot travel to
Tulsa to meet, students of Northeastern State University as well as members
of the surrounding communities.

Yours in service,

Lady Cicily Bridges