[Ansteorra] Lady of the Lake, June 2012

Salvador Ordoñez salvadorthespaniard at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:15:38 PDT 2012

"Noblest gentle,

"This message comes to you, and you only. It's words are to be kept safe, for there is great secrets in the working.

"Gather, you strong and fair gentle, to the Lake where the Mists are thick. There, as the legends tell us, battle the mightiest and most cunning for the honor of she they hold in highest favor. Will you join us?"

The Shire of Adlersruhe, hosts our Biannual Lady of the Lake Event, June 29-31 at the Old Mobeetie Historical Jail Site. Join us for fighting and frivolity as we each compete for the honor of our consorts.

Competitions include:
Heavy combat in 4 styles
Rapier combat in 4 styles
Archery skill shoots
Arthurian Bardic
Arthurian A&S competition
"Secret of the Lake" Mystery cooking competition

and

The High Persona Competition, with all the pageantry and pomp a gentle can purport!

Site Fee: $10 adults, $5 Youth, children under 7 are free
Feast: $7 (35 reservations available)

Contact Lady Isabelle du Vaucoulers (ladyisabelle7392 at yahoo.com) or
Salvador Ordoñez (salvadorthespaniard at gmail.com) for more information.

Adlersruhe.ansteorra.org to have site maps and further info soon.

En Servicio,
Salvador Ordoñez
MKA Derek Harris
Adlersruhe Herald