[Ansteorra] Kings College

Tonda Pratt tlpratt at sw.rr.com
Wed May 9 20:11:52 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra,

As I hope most of you are aware, the Barony of Bryn Gwlad will be hosting
Kings College on June 23th at the Burnet Middle School at 1401 North Main
Street in the city of Burnet, TX.  More information about the event can be
found on the website at:  http://college2012.dwarfworks.com/  .  The
schedule is still open for instructors wanting to teach classes.  We have 12
indoor rooms, as well as two outdoor areas that are available for
instruction.  All rooms and areas are open and will be awarded times and
tracks on a first come basis if at all possible.

While many wonderful and talented people have volunteered to teach, we still
have some tracks that are short of classes/teachers.  I would love to fill
the following tracks with classes.  This is but a few ideas and not all
inclusive.

Dance classes - European and Middle Eastern

Vocal/Music and or Bardic

Chivalric Arts classes - indoors or out

Brewing (no alcohol is allowed on site, though)

Heraldry

There is still room for other classes also such as:  fiber arts, cooking,
bead making (glass work) and other subjects.  If you wish to teach a class,
you may fill out the form on the Kings College web page at:
http://college2012.dwarfworks.com/classSubmit.php

Or you can e-mail me at:  moas at ansteorra.org with the following information:

Title of Class:

Teachers Name: