[Ansteorra] BaconbaconbaconnothingtasteslikebaconbecauseitsBACON!!!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 10 20:52:48 PDT 2012

Live, dead or already butchered?

That could be an interesting class just by itself. I still remember a
Pennsic class, done near Pennsic not at Pennsic because of the rules,
where we started with a live sheep and at the end of the class had
various cuts of meat.

It's probably not a 1 hour class though.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris