[Ansteorra] Seawinds and surrounding areas need us

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Fri May 11 15:44:00 PDT 2012

I am standing on my roof, waiting for FEMA to drop me a new fighting kit, (14th c Polish Hussar preferred).
 Still no luck though. No helicopters showed up to help. The President doesn't care about people who want to move out of their early period personas to later ones. . . . . . . . Maybe it would help matters if I got all my neighbors to turn on their lawn sprinklers until the street floods?? . . . . . . . I feel kinda silly up here on the roof with no actual standing water in my area.

Seriously, thanks for the concerns. Although our area got hit hard, so far, most reports from Seawinds members are light damage, a few trees and fences down with only one report of possible house damage. If we hear of anything more severe, I'll let ya'll know.

It is truly heartwarming to see how quickly our SCA family is willing to help out. Ansteorra rocks!!
Wayland