[Ansteorra] Assistance needed for grad paper

Eleanor Cleavely lady.cleavely at gmail.com
Sat May 12 18:37:02 PDT 2012

Good evening, all!

I am looking for information on hospitality/lack of hospitality in the
Middle Ages (ca. "Sir Gawain & The Green Knight) from the perspective of
the host. That is, what punishments or recourse would there have been if
the guest violated the rules of hospitality? I've tried to Florilegium, but
I'm needing a bit more information than what's on there.

Any help you all can give would be most appreciated. I am hoping to have
this paper turned in by Monday at noon.

Thank you in advance!
Eleanor Cleavely