[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord: Steppes Archery

Katharine Kavanaugh katharinekavanaugh at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 08:44:25 PDT 2012

Greetings to the Kingdom of Ansteorra and all her fair subjects,

The wonderful Barony of the Steppes will be hosting Steppes Warlord on May 26th - 28th and we are going to be having many fine tournaments, contests, and activities for everyone to participate and enjoy! In addition to all of these, the Barony of Steppes will be hosting a competition to select the new Steppes Archer.
The format will be as follows:

Sat-
8:30 Novice/Royal Round –
 RR <45- means possible attendance in the Steppes Archer competition>
This will be a Royal Round Topsey Turvy Competition, because we like to be different.
Loaner gear will be made available.

11:30 Steppes Archer-
Must have own gear. Single or double elimination.

 The Conclusion of Steppes archer will end around 1ish.

William Tell < open to all>

 Letter of Intent to their Excellencies w/ persona play on day of event.

Sun-
8:30 Children’s < 12 and under, parent required, loaner gear available)
11:30 Royal Huntsman<Vincent I da Murano,
CAO Kingdom of Ansteorra, Royal Huntsman

We ask that all to attend this joyous event in honoring our new King and Queen of Ansteorra.
We do also ask you to bring your Letter of Intent to their Excellencies w/ persona play on day of the event for the both the Steppes Archer and Royal Huntsman. It shall be a day or remembrance by all.

Lady Katharine.
Steppes Archery Marshal