[Ansteorra] Photos from Dragonsfire Tor Guardian

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun May 13 11:19:47 PDT 2012

Here are my pictures from Guardian of the Tor. There are relatively fewer of them as I was running out of battery due to a lack of planning and a bad battery. Standard disclaimers apply: you may use these for any non-profit, SCA use if you provide attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall (Pyro). I will gladly supply a Photographer's Release to those who need them. You are on your own for Model Releases.

The photos are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ .

In service,
Caelin on Andrede