[Ansteorra] Looking for wool/sheepies stuff in DFW

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 06:56:11 PDT 2012

There are also a couple of groups that have Etsy stores that are based in the Metroplex.  I don't know if they have brick and morter locations:  Two that I visit regularly are Two if by Hand and Butterfly Girl Designs.  Jacob's farm. is located in the Plano area, they have fleeces both clean and dirty.

Rhiannon