[Ansteorra] Seeking Hurdy Gurdy info

Stephanie Jordan zaahirah_ok at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 09:43:46 PDT 2012

I know of someone out of Kingdom as well that I'm sure would be more then happy to provide resources and information Lady Bronwen.

~YIS,
Sabiha

~ In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it. - Robert Heinlein