[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord: Got Trim? ;) [a Shameless Plug]

David Backlin thledrei at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:36:00 PDT 2012

Coming to Steppes Warlord? Don't forget to stop by All the Trimmings.

All the  Trimmings specializes in Medieval-style embellishments for that
special final touch. Choose from a wide assortment of offerings
including including  buttons, brooches, trims, and cloak clasps as well
as Celtic wallhangings.and totebags.

In fact, we have such a wide variety of offerings that we will be set-up
OUTSIDE.

Look for us under the white portable pavilion.

For your shopping convenience, we accept Lady Visa and Master of the
Card via Square up.

For a sneak preview, please see out Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/edreiq

See you there!

--
THL Edrei the Quiet