[Ansteorra] Lifetime membership

Marc commander.truestar at verizon.net
Thu May 17 12:32:20 PDT 2012

Back in the waaaay back when, there was a Lifetime membership.
I even know one person who bought it.

Back in the 70's and 80's.  It was a $1000 charge and for that you
got a copy of the newsletter of every Kingdom as well as the Complete
Anachronist and Tournaments Illuminated.  It's my opinion that the
BoD won't reoffer even a straight Lifetime Membership without the
news letters as the rising costs need a constant cash influx.

Not that I much mind as I had my chance and did not take it.  so I
deserve what I get.

Mithgiladan