[Ansteorra] Lifetime Membership (was: Re: Conversation starter ...)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 17 20:51:44 PDT 2012

Are you aware that in the very early days of the SCA there was a
lifetime membership option?

No time requirement, but then folks had no expectation that the SCA
would last as long as it has.

I'm still trying to find the messages in the Florilegium about it, but
I seem to remember that it only cost $150 or so. But then a dollar was
worth a bit more in the late 1960s.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com