[Ansteorra] Warlord You gotta see this!

Alexandra Shahan acshahan at att.net
Sun May 20 19:31:50 PDT 2012

An invitation to the Populace:

Be a part of the future!!! You are invited to Steppes Warlord, its going to be Awesome!!  While you are there, take a few moments to observe our future army. There will be events aalllll weekend. Planning on setting up the youth field near the adult venues so all you have to do is turn around to watch us all.

Saturday afternoon we will have the Warlord Youth Tournament. Please consider coming by about 1:30 or so and pick a youth to sponsor (that mean cheer for).  Please consider bringing a token or ribbon (old necktie, strip of cloth from your favorite recently completed garb) and pick a youth to wear it in your honor on the tournament field.

We tried this last year and the kids thought it was awesome. They really appreciated the contact with the adult populace and being  cheered by someone who is NOT their parent (this also really helps out those parents with more than one youth ....).

Tournament probably start around two ish.  I do ask that if you sponsor a youth, please show up to court to cheer for them, particularly if they win their division or other prize.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Alexandra Notte Clare
Steppes Youth Marshal