[Ansteorra] Photos from Steppes Warlord

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:46:01 PDT 2012

I think the thing I liked most about your set is that you made an
obvious attempt to give a good cross-section of activities in your
photos. You didn't spend all your time taking pics of a single
activity (which with most photographers is usually the fighters) so
there is a little something for everyone.

Personally, I like photographs where the subjects aren't necessarily
aware of the photographer, and where the background isn't glaringly
modern. Which means either nothing modern in view, or a setting where
the subject is in focus and the background is blurry. I'm also a huge
fan of A&S project photos because it's always nice to see what our
artists are doing.

~Eve