[Ansteorra] Great link for how to make head covering!

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:29:05 PDT 2012

For those interested in further discussion in the area of hats,
headgear, etc (and who hadn't already heard about it), Her Excellency
EzaBella has also started a group on Facebook for the discussion of
such things, at http://www.facebook.com/groups/280079758749215/

Asbiorn

On 8 May 2012 21:13, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> On May 8, 2012, at 6:47 AM, Irena Fridenberg wrote:
>
>> I would greatly appreciate that.  I have been trying to figure out how to
>> do some of the head coverings, but never had the chance to make the
>> classes
>> we have had in Ansteorra.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Katrine la Escolpiera
>

> Just in case it might help, here are a pair of articles on fairly easy
> headgear I have in the ACCESSORIES section of the Florilegium:
> Liripipe-Hood-art (16K) 12/18/10  "A Liripipe Hood" by Lady AElfgifu of the
> Glen
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/Liripipe-Hood-art.html
>
> Simple-Wimple-art  (8K)  2/23/12  "How to make a simple medieval wimple"
>                                     by Lady Wenyeva atte grene
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/Simple-Wimple-art.html
>
>  Here are some general files on medieval headgear, but these don't have any
> diagrams:
> headgear-msg     (114K)  2/ 5/08  Hats, veils and other headgear.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/headgear-msg.html
>
> snoods-cauls-msg  (21K) 12/27/01  Period snoods (netting) and cauls (cloth).
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/snoods-cauls-msg.html
>
> turbans-msg       (13K)  6/10/04  Medieval turbans. Wrapping turbans.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/turbans-msg.html
>
> veils-msg         (20K)  1/31/12  Period veils. How to wear them.
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/ACCESS/veils-msg.html
>
> Stefan
>
> --------
> THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
>   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris
> **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org ****

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Publius Virgilius Maro - Aeneid