[Ansteorra] ISO 30th Year "Known World Handbook"

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat May 19 13:40:05 PDT 2012

I have the last three or so editions, going back some 25 years so it
is probably in one of these. I'm not sure which is the "30th Year"
Known World Handbook. When the latest edition came out several years
ago, I was surprised to hear that is was only the fifth edition or so.

I'll have to dig around to find my older editions, so someone may have
it more readily available, but I will look.

Just in case it might be useful, there is this Florilegium article on
period embroidery stitches:
8-P-Stitches-art  (20K)  5/23/01  "Embroidery: Eight Period Stitches"
                                      by Mistress Ealasaid nic Shuibhne.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/8-P-Stitches/8-P-Stitches-art.html

Stefan

--------