[Ansteorra] Wolf Bites Tavern Menu, Final

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 19:49:30 PDT 2012

We will be serving Artisan Fresh mozzarella & roasted garlic chicken sausage,
Zia bratwurst on a stick. These will be $2.00 each. We will have bottled water
on ice with a single serving packet of Wyler's light lemonade for $1.00 and
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies also for $1.00.

Centurion Thorvald

 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.