[Ansteorra] Pennsic Gift Exchange - donations requested

Queen Elizabeta queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Wed May 23 19:00:27 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

I wanted to post a note letting the Kingdom know that the gift exchange
information for Pennsic is out and we will be exchanging gifts with the
Kingdom of Caid! It is our hope to showcase the far and away BEST artisans
in the Knowne World which we proudly boast live in Our kingdom!

Here is a link to information on Their Highnesses Patrick & Kara who will
be on the throne come Pennsic: http://royals.sca-caid.org/69/wishes.php

Duchess Ebergardis is Our Royal Gift Coordinator; please be sure to contact
her if you have anything you would like to donate or have any questions!
Her email is orange76501 at yahoo.com  We would also be happy to accept
donations directly at any events you can catch us at.

Thank you very much in advance for all your hard work!
Queen Elizabeta