[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord - Insignia Weaving Workshop

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Thu May 24 13:38:38 PDT 2012

 Greetings and Salutations!

 With the permission and encouragement of Mistress Radegund, the Kingdom
 Insignia Deputy, I am hosting an Insignia Weaving Workshop at Steppes
 Warlord. So far, I have 5 inkle looms warped with a variety of Kingdom
 and Steppes insignia ribbons. I have a few more inkle and rigid heddle
 looms, but am running short on shuttles and d-rings for garters.

 I will be set up in the hall and you are invited to come into the
 coolness and weave for awhile. You don't even have to bring your own
 loom, unless you want to.

 If you would like to know more about the insignia shortages or how to
 make insignia, please check out the Scribe's website at:
 http://scribe.ansteorra.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=68

 Also, I strongly encourage anyone interested to check out Mistress
 Stella's paper at:
 http://scribe.ansteorra.org/resources/ansteorranawardinsignia.pdf

 The Charter and Insignia Inventory as of 4/19/12 is located at:
 http://scribe.ansteorra.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=67

 Please come join me!

 In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
 Mistress Xene Theriane