[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Hafla

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 12:24:59 PDT 2012

I want to thank everyone that came out to support the Hafla this weekend at Steppes Warlord.  Special thanks the ladies who helped setup in the dark and whose names the heat has taken from me.
Layla for bringing her rugs to make it more comfortable for us to dance and Mistress Asyia distributing the largess to dancers and Master Lucias for playing his one man band.  Thank you to Their Excellencies Steppes for providing a venue for us to dance and enjoy this aspect of our great game.
There were Dancers, Muscians, people watching and having a great time.
I lost count of the number of people dancing and the drummers who cameout to play with us.

Thank you one and all.

Rhiannon ferch Cian