[Ansteorra] Chirurgeons needed at BAM

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:42:15 PST 2012

Greetings Fleams and wanna be Fleams,

I am looking for a few good men and women to help provide first aid at Bordemarch Autumn Melees!

This is a great opportunity to serve the kingdom! There will be a Chirurgeon point set up on site and many rover positions available throughout the event.

If interested, please bring a copy of your first aid (or mundane license) and CPR card. We can get you through the process of becoming an at large Chirurgeon officer for the kingdom. You will be paired up with an experienced Chirurgeon for training.

There will be Chirurgeon classes on site. Thank Lord Thorgeir for offering to hold a Chirurgeon 101 and Armor extrication class during the event. Date and times for the classes will be posted at chirurgeons point.

Thank you for your service,

Caley
Kingdom Chirurgeon