[Ansteorra] Tower Improvement Project Travel Plans

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:06:32 PST 2012

The time is drawing close now for our travel to make much needed repairs
to the Ansteorran Towers at Gulf Wars. Baronessa Caterina and Lady
Margherita __have raised $1,700+ so they are almost done with the fund
raising. We need to make a final list now of exactly who is going from
where and when.*

*I will be leaving from Oklahoma City on Wednesday, December 12th after
work. I will be driving a Silverado Pickup with crewcab and towing a
trailer with lots of tools in it for the project. Loemax De
Sonna<https://www.facebook.com/loemax.thunder> will be riding with me so
I have room for two more people to ride with me. I am taking my 15'x15'
Panther tent so I will have room for a couple of people in there as
well. I will also be bringing one of the larger tents from Namron for a
group break area. I will be leaving site Sunday, Dec 16th to return back
to OKC.*

*Duke Hrafn Olafsson will be driving from the Dallas area he will have
to provide more details.*
*
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna *, *Baron and Baroness of
Raven's Fort have a trip planned at that same time and will be coming to
site to help out some in the early part of the trip.****
**
Gavin and Alys are planning on going.

Sir Asoph Hearts is planning on going.*

*One of the positions that we will need a person for is a camp steward
to take care of meals and errands - anyone up for this challenge?

So now we need to firm up plans for who is going and departure and
return times, and departure and return locations.

Please start sending me messages and I will create an e-mail group for
us where we can communicate easier. I will also be making updates on
Facebook so that everyone can follow as they choose too.

Yours In Service to the Dream and to Ansteorra

HL Vincenti da Murano
Gulf War Land Coordinator for Ansteorra
Tower Improvement Project
405-361-6761