[Ansteorra] Attention: ME Dancers - Middle Eastern Dance Championship info

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 23:02:24 PST 2012

Out of curiosity did I read that correctly regarding recorded music? In the past the competition has always required live music.

As one who has competed multiple times to either the 'house drummers' or arranged for my own musicians this comes as a surprise. I just wanted to be certain the dynamic have indeed changed and I did not misunderstand.

Thank you so much,

Lady Alianorra MacKie