[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Herbal Classes at Artisan Row

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 12:59:16 PST 2012

Forwarded, Hillary
---------------------------------
Gulf Wars. It's not that far away!

I am looking for that herbally artisan to teach classes at the Herbal and
Botanical Tent this year. This is the tent's seventh year, and I have had
exceptional teachers share their knowledge with us in the past and expect
this year to be no different. If you are interested in teaching, again this
year, or for the first time, please let me know. I will need to try to
have everything scheduled by the first of January, to make sure classes
make it in the AR Booklet.

Not herbal, but know someone who is? Please have them contact me! I am
looking forward to a full schedule again this year!

Herbally Yours,

Morin inghen Ruaric
Herbal and Botanical Tent Coordinator
Gulf Wars XXII