[Ansteorra] Known World Party bid from the cookie lovers

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Wed Nov 7 11:24:04 PST 2012

This is my bid for the Known World Party, currently this is the only bid. I would love to have other bids for the crown to pick from. All bids do not need to go to the Ansteoran list, I just wanted people to see what a real bid looked like. Your bid should you enter one should be sent to Ameline at generich.com and crown at ansteorra.org

Name of group: The Cookie Lovers
Theme you want to have: "let them eat cookies"

Any cool ideas to put your bid over the top:

All the people will need to tie a red ribbon around there neck to get in 50 cents at gate for the ribbon
 there will be a wig contest, for the most nits <by weight>
there will be a cookie eating contest <also by weight>
I will need to buy a scale.
3 tables in the center for milk in whole, 2%, and soy one red solo cup per person...
there will be a few tables <away from the milk bar>where chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry syrups will be available, no mixing at the milk bar allowed to keep the line moving.
there will be 4 cookies served at the party, chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal, and peanut butter.
There will be four tables at the corners of the party for the tables, each table will have all four cookies available, served on napkins only to keep trash to a minimum. 4 cookies per trip to keep the line moving.
Hoky-poky, chicken dance, the twist, and musical chairs will be played once or twice.
I have a boom box with batteries for this.
Party set up at 6;00
party starts at 7;00
Party ends at 9;00 and clean up should be done by 10;30 to 11;00.
no booze, no fire, no card checking needed.
I will have a generator for extra lights no dark corners!

I am only one person but I have friends who said they will help.

Contact info for the head person if there are any questions the Crown might have:
Ameline at generich.com   817-709-9900

Please send all bids to myself and to the Crown (crown at ansteorra.org), as They will be making the final decision.