[Ansteorra] Cry Heralds for BAM: The War of the Rams

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 13:24:07 PST 2012

The Cry Heralds need You!  We need You to help make our Glorious Kingdom Shine
in the eyes (and EARS) ) of the Knowne World!!

It is so easy to help achieve this.  There are 2 shifts (morning & afternoon) on
Friday, 2 shifts (morning & afternoon) on Saturday and 1 shift (morning only) on
Sunday. Each shift will take less that 15 minutes of your time. Sign up for one,
several or all!!!

Please contact M. Jalali of Salamis  at iris20 at sbcglobal.net before November 14,
2012.
Not sure when you will. be there?  Then please see M. Jalali of Salamis on site
to sign-up.

Cry Heraldry is full of fun & merriment while letting the populace know what's
going on at the event.
And yes, we "tell 'em where to go!"

Yours in service to Crown & Kingdom,
 M. Jalali of Salamis