[Ansteorra] ME Dancers and Drummers

Vickie arastya at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 06:59:21 PST 2012

I wanted to invite all to come out and particiapate in this year's Middle Eastern Dance Championship.  This is the event were we get to see the best of the best in the Dancer's perform and vie for the Honor of being titled Ansteorran's Dance Champion and represent the Kingdom as our best for the coming year.

Drummers this is the best jam session of the year, come drum with the best. Play and have fun drumming into the night.  You know we need you and you are important to making this event successful.

Mistress Asiya
Deputy A&S for ME Dance & Music
Vickie Bratcher