[Ansteorra] BAM Class: charcoal cooking

Willoc mac Muiredaig wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Nov 11 08:39:53 PST 2012

BAM is fast approaching!
I am trying out a new class, to pass my experience onto others - however it requires an RSVP by **Tuesday** evening, so I can bring enough supplies!

Charcoal Cooking, 2-5pm, Friday & Saturday:
Would you like to bake bread or pie at war?  Slow-cook a roast or a casserole? Ever wonder how our ancestors made such rare treats without an oven, sometimes without a kitchen?  Learn to transfer modern & medieval recipes to being cooked in the field.  This is a hands-on/take-back-to-camp class: $10 includes enough to share with a hungry fighter, or 3 other normal gentles.

Class Limit: 6

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig

wyllowmacm at netscape.net