[Ansteorra] BAM Shakey Knees Recipients

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 06:41:25 PST 2012

I noticed that even in court there was no mention of the winners of the
chivalric tourneys. Since this was officially the first War of the Rams
that should be an honor worth mention. I heard the winners for the other
competitions, but not these. Do you know who those winners might be?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
Baronial Fool of Namron

Any day above ground is a good day!