[Ansteorra] BAM

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 07:18:08 PST 2012

Good Morning Ansteorra...

I'm just crawling out of the back of the truck now. Missed the cold weather so much thought I would spend one more night in it!! NOT!
We will be writing more in the following days. For now we are busy unpacking and working as many of you are too. There was a lot of lost and found this year! Please contact us for any items and we will check the chest and get back with you. In the meantime have a great holiday week.

Many, Many thanks for all who helped us make the first War Of The Rams a success and..........

Vivat Bordermarch!!
HE Elisabeth de Montvert