[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern Dance Championship

Minister of Arts and Sciences kingdom at moas.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 19 07:21:06 PST 2012

The Middle Eastern Dance Championship held at BAM this last weekend
was amazing. I wanted to say thank you to Mistress Asiya Bint Mikha'il
who did a wonderful job of organizing and running the competition and
to Mistress Rhiannon verch Bryan who was MC for the night and then
graced us with a performance.  I big congratulations to Simone Valery
La Rousse she is the Middle Eastern Dance Champion and for receiving a
thistle in Persian Dance, both well deserved! Thanks also go out to
the judges and the audience for coming and supporting such a beautiful
and graceful championship.

--
Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona, OL
Kingdom Minister of Arts & Science