[Ansteorra] Authorization emails incoming

Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 23 10:48:38 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

The past couple of month, we have been working on updating and implementing a new martial database and process. The process is to take us a step closer to being able to print our own authorization cards as well as send out expirations reminders beginning 3 months before an authorization expires and continuing until 2 months after.

Earlier today we kicked off the first step in cleaning up the database of any inconsistencies. If you received this email and it is in error, we will require a copy of your current authorization card for validation or for you to submit an authorization form.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me off list and I will be happy to discuss. 512-585-4172

--Dena