[Ansteorra] My take on past and future of A&S

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:04:38 PST 2012

I hated doing documentation while I was in school and even though I do a
varied array of artistic endeavors I hate to have to sit and write down how
I did it. I just gather up my stuff and start cutting, or beading or
painting or dreaming up something new to amuse. Sometimes I don't know
where I learned to do what I am doing, I just do it. That is pretty hard to
document....

Tina

Any day above ground is a good day!