[Ansteorra] My take on past and future of A&S

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Mon Nov 26 10:58:44 PST 2012

Mistress Ameline here,
Please note this is Kingdom A&S we are speaking of. That is the Queens champion, or Crown tourney in the A&S venue. Your first year in armor it is hard to do well in that high level tourney. There are many Baronial champions and household contests to display A&S things, many do not require docs...

Willow said...
I do not care what it takes to "win" at Gulf War. I was told at the last Kingdom A&S that we are not allowed to talk to artisans one to one because that would give the artisan too much help and he would not be allowed to talk to the judge at Gulf War. I was explaining to the artisan how I judged and how the judging form shaped what I was looking at. Do the problems with people feeling upset about judges I have sworn an oath to always talk to people I judge.

I'm sure many spoke to you at Kingdom A&S, but if you are speaking about what I said to you while you were judging Simone's dance... That is not what I said, please do not take it out of context......I said during the judging we do not speak to the artisans, the documentation is to be the way the artist speaks to us at judging.....After judging you can talk to your heart's content do a full barn yard ho/down...show them what you want, help them how you can. If they are open to your suggestions they will implement them. I commend your oath to always speak to the people. After I judge an artist, I do so too, but as we have set the Kingdom A&S now the documentation is the speaker for the artist.

 There are plenty here that dislike competition, I'm sure they would join you in a new format for Kingdom A&S. Iron it out put it before the Crown.

in service,
 Ameline DuBois OL