[Ansteorra] Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel - Dec. 8

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 16:20:08 PST 2012

Greetings
On behalf of the Canton of
Dragonsfire Tor I want to remind everyone about our upcoming event.
Dragonsfire Tor’s Yule Revel XXII
will be Saturday, Dec. 8th in Glen Rose, Texas. It will be at
Oakdale Park and the site will
open at 9:00 am.

We have a lot of activities planned for the day.

There will be an A&S Competition
to select our A&S champion, a Table Decorating contest, and a
Banner Contest. We will also
have our traditional Fundraising Activity going on throughout the day.
Besides being able to purchase
fund raiser tickets, you can receive tickets by donating period
appropriate items to the
fundraiser.

This year, the Shire of Loch Ruadh
will be having their Bardic Competition at our Yule Revel.
We are looking forward to a lot
of Bards coming out to compete for the honor of being
Loch Ruadh’s Bradic Champion.

We would like to have participation
from the other performance arts as well. If you sing,
play a musical instrument, do short
skits, or dance we would love to have you share you
talent with us at Yule.

The Feast will be a pot-luck meal.
Please remember to bring your feast gear and a card with a
list of the ingredients for the
dish you will be bringing.