[Ansteorra] Known world party

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Thu Nov 29 15:16:56 PST 2012

Greetings unto Ansteorra:

Ameline here, your friendly Gulf War Liaison for Ansteorra. Just wanted to let you know the party Ansteorra will throw at Gulf war this year will be hosted by the Centurions of the Sable Star. I have no doubt that they will do a fine job, with lots of fun!!! There is a budget for this party, but it is only for decorations and ice. Please help them throw a fun party and donate something be it booze or some cash. I will let the Centurions of the Sable Star inform the kingdom of the theme of the party, I'll just say dressing for it should be FUN, and simple....

For those who wanted the other party, there will Be a milk and cookie station.
See you there.
Ameline DuBois