[Ansteorra] Samhain Ugly Armor Competition

Wendy Riggs keara_raven at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 22:57:08 PDT 2012

Ameline here,
  So to let you all know I will be elevated to the order of the pelican at Battle of Ethandune. Vigil during the day, and elevation at night, looks like a very fun event. Crown, B&B, and event staff have been so nice to allow me this honor thank you all. Hope to see many friends that day, if you can not make it I understand. Please send me a note if there is something you would like to tell me in a vigil, I am open to all input at Ameline at generich.com .

http://bjornsborg.ansteorra.org/Ethandune/