[Ansteorra] Greetings and Salutations from the Kingdom of the Outlands

Sandra Oliver spicysandra13 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:57:43 PDT 2012

Greetings and salutations to Your Most Stellar Majesties, Ansteorran Peers,
and the great populace of Ansteorra,

As a member of the Order of the Pelican, it is with great pleasure I
announce my intent to accept a protege' from your kingdom. THL Zubaydah
al-Badawiyyah hails from the Barony of Northkeep, and visits the Outlands a
couple times of year. As a member of the Ansteorran populace, she has
represented the Kingdom of Ansteorra with great honor and dignity during
her visits her, especially at our newest event - BattleMoor. She is truly
an asset to your Kingdom, and will be an asset to my household.

I will be accepting her as a protoge' at Unser Haufen Newcomers on October
20th, 2012.

As we live in different Kingdoms, I would welcome any insights, comments
and thoughts on THL Zubaydah al-Badawiyyah's service to the Stellar Kingdom
of Ansteorra so that I may guide her towards her full potential.

Warm regards,
Mistress Seuilla DeCordoba, OP
Kingdom of the Outlands
Autocrat, BattleMoor IV