[Ansteorra] CRY HERALDS for the War of the Rams

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 9 13:47:48 PDT 2012

Unto the All who live and play in the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra
    Come these warm and happy greetings!

As most are aware by now, BAM has now become an official war to be known as the
War of the Rams.  To that end, there is a need for Cry Heralds at the Event to
help keep all who attend apprised of changes to existing scheduled events with
in the War, as well as other bits of needful information. It is such a simple
thing that can make a true difference at War and help our Kingdom to shine!  How
can you help?  Even simpler!!

Please be sure to contact me, M. Jalali of Salamis, at the above listed address
to volunteer prior to the event.  Sign-up will also be available at the main
gate begining on Thursday evening, Nov. 16 and running through Friday night,
Nov. 17.

How much time is required?  About 15 minutes of your time per shift.

How many shifts are there?  2 per day (Friday & Saturday, 1 on Sunday)
Sign up for one or all.  The more the easier....er, uhm merrier,  and best of
all...
    you get to "Tell 'em where to go!"    :-).

YIS,
M. Jalali of Salamis

Behold, the power of Please!