[Ansteorra] A Challenge

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 11:26:43 PDT 2012

Willow,

  Sarran and I were having pretty much this same conversation on the way
home from Namron the other day. We spoke of the need for more local things
out in the public to draw new people, and the need for recognition and love
to be shown to everyone to encourage them to play and participate. The
Knights, Laurels and Pelicans need to be constantly on the lookout for
those who display the talents necessary for their skill set and encourage
those people to grow and SHOW them how to grow. The office holders need to
be on the lookout for talents and achievments and convey word fame to the
Crown, because for all that we are a plugged in society it is just so hard
for the average person to write that recommendation letter. This Kingdom is
so large that you can't know everyone to get them the notice they deserve.
Just because some one has played for years does not mean they know how to
advance. It should not be some big secret how to grow in the society.

  New people are the lifeblood of the Dream, encouragement is food for
the Dream.

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
Baronial Fool of Namron
on a serious note

Any day above ground is a good day!