[Ansteorra] Samhain Eldern Hills Champion A&S Competition

Wendy Riggs keara_raven at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 11:33:49 PDT 2012

I would like to invite all artisans to participate in this Samhain's A&S Competition to determine the next Eldern Hill's Baronial A&S Champion.

I am working very diligently on a beautiful mosaic table to present to the new champion.

There is no theme as I am hoping to attract many entries this year.  Setup will begin directly after the Morning Court.  Judging will be by the standard Ansteorran A&S Judging Form.

I am always inspired by the amazing talent in this Kingdom and am looking forward to passing the honor of Baronial A&S Champion on to the next gifted artisan.

Please feel free to contact me at keara_raven at yahoo.com should you have any questions.

Most Sincerely,
Lady Keara Raven
Eldern Hills