[Ansteorra] Pictures from Queen's Champion

Tamara Sorcha Taylor ttaylor6256 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:48:25 PDT 2012

If anyone is interested, I got pictures from the receiving line at Queen's
Champion. I believe I got most of the fighters there (had to change
batteries right in the beginning). There are also pictures from evening
Court, so if anyone can track down the gentleman who received his AOA, I
have pics of him getting it. The pictures are currently up on the
Ansteorran Facebook page or I can email them to anyone who wants a set.

In Service,
Lady Sorcha McCullogh
Seneschal, Brad Leah