[Ansteorra] Lunch with the Queen

Queen Gilyan queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 15 08:22:43 PDT 2012

Warm greetings to the rapier community of Ansteorra!

As many of you have likely heard by now, I have invited the rapier
community of Ansteorra to a BYO brown bag lunch at Bjornsborg's event,
The Battle of Ethandune. I hope to use this opportunity to continue
getting to know all of you better and talk about what is going on in
the rapier community - very similar to a Princess' Tea!

However, it is not my intent to take away from Bjornsborg's event and
all of the activities they have been planning for so many months. If
you had already planned on taking part in their activities, please
continue to do so. I will be doing my part as well, by dressing as
both a Viking and a Saxon, to help keep the ambiance and pageantry of
a themed event like Bjornsborg does so well.

Regards,
Queen Gilyan