[Ansteorra] Silent Auction

Alma Danks wenchalma at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 21:09:09 PDT 2012

    I'd like to remind everyone that we will be holding a silent auction at our Battle of Ethandune event this weekend. We have many, many items in our auction. The auction will begin at 9am and end at 3:30pm. This auction will benefit the family of Baroness Jan and help them defray expenses. I'm always proud of the generosity of our kingdom, But the response of our SCA family in contributions has brought me to tears a few times this week. This Auction has grown beyond my wildest expectations. I've received donated items in the mail, Folks have offered commission donations and items are being brought to the event itself. We will be in the main pavillion at one end. We will also be holding a bake sale.

I'd like to add, that Jan's family have gone thru her SCA and camping items. They decided to add some items that belonged to her to our auction. To include some camping heaters.