[Ansteorra] Youth Yahoo Group

Cait O'Hara moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 19 06:38:35 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

Are you in need of resources for youth activities? Are you just
interested in policies and new things going on for our youth in the
Society? Well, there is a Yahoo Group for you. Go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/society_youth_forum. This is an open group
for anyone interested in youth policies, youth activities, basically
anything to do with youth in the SCA. It is run by Barbara Krege, the
Society Deputy for Youth and Family Programs. There are members from
many Kingdoms on many levels. We share what has worked (and what did
not), new programs being developed for our youth, and many other great
topics. Come one over and say hi! We would love to have you!

Cait O'Hara